Founded in 1946, Powell Electronics specializes in the distribution of connectors, switches, sensors, and electromechanical devices. We have an excellent growth opportunity for a talented candidate to join our Product and Marketing team.
You will enjoy the opportunity for growth and advancement by being strategic, goal oriented, and self-motivated.
Job Description: Interact with vendors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Responsibilities include:
• Building and maintaining strong vendor relationships
• Maintaining inventory levels within company goals; minimizing stock out situations wherever possible.
• Obtaining costs in support of sales
• Aggregates demand and negotiates costs with vendors to enhance gross margin
• Maintains the integrity of system information, used by sales, to issue quotations
• Resolves accounting and receiving discrepancies and validates customer rejections with vendors
• Identifies critical expedite requests and escalates appropriately
• Exhibits a strong commitment to customer service; acting with a sense of urgency in responding to internal requests
• Active Listening
• Service Orientation
• Reading Comprehension
• Critical Thinking
• Active Learning
• Social Perceptiveness
• Time Management
• Customer and Personal Service
• English Language
• Economics and Accounting
• Computers and Electronics
• Administration and Management